CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket

Thursday, May 17, 2007

my little experience

yeh, so me, Sam, Ben, Justin and Mike were all shooting BB guns, and "He" (his name will remain anonymous) was what i thought "pretending" to shoot my bike. I didn't think "He" was gonna shoot it. So i put my hand in the air blocking his shoot. Little did i know "He" was gonna shoot it. Instead, "He" shot my hand. I was rushed to the ER. By the way, the only people that went to the hospital was Me, Sam and My mom. Oh yeh- the BB was IN my skin. The nurses numbed the area, cut the wound and dug the BB out. I'm alright now. I have a cast on my finger. O, and i still have the BB. OOOO yeh!

~Le@h <3

2 cmnts:

leahgrace; said...

O, and i have to take pills the size of a torpedo.

Kyleian said...

Nate got a BB gun for his birthday... I can actually shoot it rather well.
Still prefer archery, though.