CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket

Saturday, December 6, 2008

you say it's your birthday, but i don't believe you


okay, so i had a weird dream last night;
i was over anna's house, and these arabic
people started shooting up her house, so
i had to fight 'em off.
anyways, i started song writing again.
it's pretty great. i thought i lost all
my creativity...nope. i just don't really
like to share it. go figure.
i got some blue pants today. i'm pretty
excited about them cause they were like,
fifteen dollars off. hooray.
oh i just ordered a big toe doll for
christmas... i absolutely LOVE UglyDoll :D
i had taco bell today, just like every other day...
except! we drove my dad's truck. it's okay, right;?
nahhh. my mom lost control of the car and almost
hit a car, tree, and house. it was actually really
scary...but i was laughing the whole time.
but there was a serious chance of us getting
injured really bad if we crashed into anything.






-leahgrace;

2 cmnts:

Lostariel said...

lol to the title. I was just singing that yesterday for no reason!
That is a weird dream. Thank you for protecting me. :)
I hope you'll let me read some of those songs. And next time I see you you should wear your new snazzy blue pants! (BTW, I miss you. :( )
UglyDoll, you say? He's not too badly ugly. I think he's cute. :)
Ooh... ouch.

leahgrace; said...

ahha i was singing it too.
that's why i named it that.
no prob. i like chasing arabic
kids with guns:)
i'll see what i can do.
i'm still piecing lines
together to form a good song.
i wanna wear 'em. but i just
gotta get betta. :/
awhh i miss you too!<3
oh yesss uglydolls are adorable.
:o