CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket

Monday, February 19, 2007

o yeh!


we went sledding today. who's "we"? Me, my bro Sam, my best friend- Anna (and her famliy), Abby, the Belles, and Sam's friend- Brett. yeh. Anna' mom went down on a snowboard. Abby's great at snowboarding. I have a board, and I'm good... but not GREAT. Anna and I hit like, 4 people. The last time, we ran over 3 guys... they were all under our sled. Oh, We went down once, and the sled stopped in a hole, and we went flying! Anna landed on her arm, I think. I landed on my head. I died. well, not really.
~LeAH

2 cmnts:

Anonymous said...

i didn't see that!

lol

u forgot heidi... :D

lol my ma's seat was blue 'cuz my jeans were wet and we were sitting on it... lol!!

ttus!!

luv ya!

jessica

Kyleian said...

When ya'll come to Dubai, we'll take you sand skimming... and duning, they're more fun than sledding, by far.