CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

:: time of my life ::







i'm having a cool day. Even though my neighbor got taken to the hospital, things are great. (well, for me). I'm eating Burger King right now, and I'm recording something to my computer. I just got done IMing someone, and watching Barlowgirl videos. Sweet. o yeh......... things are great. o! today, my cousin Ben went missing for a while. but, it turns out he was next door. hm. I think that's it for today. NO! NO it isn't! i must write more! You're probably wondering what Converse All-Stars have do do with my day. Nothing. I like them, though. I miss my friend Kyleigh. Her Dad's a pilot, and they moved to Dubai in August. I told her I'd keep in touch, but it's like I'm so busy. Ya know what? I'm gonna email her.

~Leah

2 cmnts:

Kyleian said...

*huggles Leah*
Yayness! Contact!
Wow, that picture of me is old... I'm probably taller now and have glasses.
But whatever. We're coming back in a few months (end of May). I can't WAIT to see you!
Meesa blog-a is www.lady-kyleian.blogspot.com

Luv ya!
Kyleigh

Kyleian said...

Oh - you see Zoey much?
We saw the pictures of her... she looks like she's having a great time.
I miss her.
Ky