CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket

Saturday, February 2, 2008

pEaCeeee!

I just had one of these! :]
and some of these... ...and these!
s0o0o bored. i'm hungry, too. but i'm about to have some gonellas (sub sandwitche). YUMMY.
dude, Http://WeeWorld.com is so addicting!! and stupid. lol! Just hanging out here with ben. Sam was here, but he's with Brett now. Brett's riding my bike :'[ o well. it's like, 5:3o Here... tonight we are watching the old version of House On Haunted Hill. I remember seeing it a while ago. it scared me. hehe. well, it's not funny.
I'm EnErGiZZZZed!!! xD
Oh, Sam and Brett are here. Not like thats exciting. But What IS exciting is- I GOT AN A+ ON MEH BOOK REPORT!! yay! i'm happy about that. I guess my writing is improving. Besides that, nothing is going on or recently happened... except-
WE ALMOST GOT KILLED!! j/k. but sort of NOT j/k-ing. cuz there were a couple guyz, and they said that Sam stole their bike, (a lie!) so they started to chase us... because sam said-
"I'm gonna get You!"

one of the guyz started cussin' us out. and Sam Said-
"I'm Going to Kill your family!!!"
it was s0o0o0o0o0o funny!
*edit*
i wasn't sick today.
mhe momo thought i was, but i was only tired.

~Le@h!<333

5 cmnts:

Anonymous said...

sorry ur sick
missed u @church

leahgrace; said...

i'm not sick!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, sorry
ur mom said u were

Anonymous said...

oh, sorry
ur mom said u were

Kyleian said...

Glad you're not sick and glad you're having fun, Leah dear!