CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A vErY L0nG p0sT.

Coc-E-CoLee, the 1 and OnLeei luv RAINBOWz! .............and.................Hell0 kitty!new shirt. =Dnew dressez.s0o0o, we might m0ve acr0ss the street. we went inside the h0use. and here- is. the. kitchen here is the HUGE basement. It d0esn't l00k s0 big, but it is, trust me.an0ther r00m in the basement.and an0ther r00m in the basement.and this... would be my r00m. s0rry ab0ut the r0tati0n. just tilt y0ur head t0 the left, and it'll be a n0rmal r00m. xD and that down below is a cl0ser l00k at my ceiling. i kn0w what y0ur thinking- ew. but my dad is g0ing t0 fix the place, if we m0ve here.~Lee-uh

5 cmnts:

Kyleian said...

Do you want to move?

Anonymous said...

Love the clothes.
Hey, I got some money, amybe we should go blow it a mall, eh? =)

ditto on the house.

rainbows are my fav., too

leahgrace; said...

this is awkward, but luv yooh anna! shore! i luv blowing money as soon as i get it! xD

urm, i'm fine either way with moving, really. i mean, i just don't want my dad to work ALL the time, ya know? but it is cheaper, and we told my grandma (Real estate one) that we DO want the house. but, still not sure. :\

yesh, rainbowz rock.

p.s. TACOS RULE!

Cait said...

Dahhling dresses.

leahgrace; said...

thnxx