CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket

Monday, February 2, 2009

i drawled:}

i drew a picta...it's in my videos on facebook.
but it's not that great of a picture. i just like
how it shows it draw fast. i guess you'd have
to see it to know.
hm. well. i don't really have much to talk about.
except that i REALLY miss summer of '08...like alot.
it's funny noone really knows how much they like something
until it's over or complete.

schools going good, i'm growing more and more
interested in some things, so that's great. also bc
i'm begginning to think about my career. and no, it' not too early.
it's just i'm looking at all the needs for a common household, and
i'm wondering where i'd get the money. so yeh. i guess this is sorta
random of me, but gotta think about it sometime or i'll be a bum:)

2 cmnts:

Lostariel said...

Then I am most definitely a bum.

I wish I had facebook... then I could see your drawing

leahgrace; said...

sorry about that.
you should get one...
well you will, right? in
a few months? that'll rock:D

ima be a p.i.